Thursday, February 24, 2011

OOTD x 2: Crazy Weather

The weather has been going back and forth between warm and cool lately. So, just when I thought it was officially sandal time, I had to switch gears yesterday and pull out some tights again. Today it's back to warm. Go figure!

Yesterday's outfit:


Grey Dress (Old Navy)
White Tank (Belk)
Grey Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Purple Belt (Anthropologie)
Purple Tights (Old Navy)
Grey Wedges (Target)
Green Necklace (really old, from Express, I think)


One of my warmer weather outfits:


White Cardigan (Bealls)
Navy Sundress (Bealls, recent gift from mom)
Kiwi Bird Necklace (gift from MIL)
Silver Sandals (Target)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those purple tights! You find so many different ways to wear them, you make me think purple tights are incredibly versatile! I love target shoes, I have been on a hiatus recently but think I will go back, those sandals are great, like many of their shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the weather. It was so nice this past weekend and now it's snowing today. Go figure! You look so cute in both outfits!

    ReplyDelete