Friday, February 18, 2011

OOTD: Cabaret

My mom and I had a great time at the musical Cabaret last night. It was a really fantastic performance! Here's what I wore:


Grey Dress (Belk)
Purple Cardigan (LOFT)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Purple Ribbon Belt (from another dress)
Purple Tights (Old Navy)
Hallowed Halls Oxfords (Anthropologie)


I love these new purple tights from Old Navy and I'm glad I wore them yesterday because today it is MUCH warmer and I had no desire to pull out any tights or long sleeve sweaters.



Is anyone else doing something fun this weekend and planning to enjoy the warmer weather??

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Purple and gray is one of my favorite combos (maybe even my most favorite!). The tights are adorable!

    We are still getting lots of cold rain here is Portland, so no warmer weather celebrations here (yet). Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Kristin, you look great and I love the purple tights! It is currently 13 degrees here in Minnesota, so no warm weather plans, however I will be babysitting three adorable pugs so my weekend is pretty much shot anyway! Hope you enjoy your warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, those tights are marvellous - the pattern and colour are gorgeous. I don't think i've ever worn purple and grey, don't ask me why, as they look great together.
    It's still summer here in oz, but will soon be autumn (fall) soon..*weep*

    ReplyDelete