Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OOTN: Valentines Dinner

This was the outfit I wore out to dinner on Valentines. I love the ruffles on the top of this LOFT dress and of course it's one of my favorite shades of purple. The dress has an empire waist and is made of stretchy jersey so I should be able to keep wearing it even as the bump gets bigger. We ended up going to Chilis for dinner since we didn't feel like waiting in a long line at the more typical Valentines destinations. As a special treat, we shared the Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert. Yum!


Purple Dress (LOFT)
Roaming Frills Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Purple Ribbon belt (from another dress)
Pessinus Garden Necklace (Anthropologie)
Grey tights (Target)
Hallowed Halls Oxfords (Anthropologie)

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful shade of purple! The shoes are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Sounds like a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! I can tell you are a fellow purple lover as I am. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Valentines outfit is super cute! The chocolate molten cake at Chili's is one of my very favorite desserts. We sometimes go to chili's just to get that.

    ReplyDelete