Thursday, February 3, 2011

An OOTD & Shoe Lust

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately! I haven't managed to get pictures of very many outfits recently but here's one from last week that I liked. This one was inspired by an outfit that Sara from You, Me & Anthropologie wore here. This navy skirt is actually a little too big and I had been thinking about getting it altered but now that I'm pregnant I'm glad that I didn't! I'll get to wear it longer! ;-)



Shirt (Old Navy)
Navy Skirt (Anthropologie)
Grey Snakebite Belt (Anthropologie)
Grey Tights (Target)
Red Shoes (Kohls)


If you love shoes as much as me, check out yesterday's post on the blog Wardrobe Review -- here. I'm drooling over all the pretty Chie Mihara shoes for the Spring/Summer line. Aren't the polka dot heels in the first picture so adorable?! My favorite pair is the "Lara" style. Too bad this brand of shoes is so expensive. :-( I can dream though, right?

And search Ebay. ;-) I continue to look for this pair of Chies from last year, hoping to snag them for a reasonable price someday.....

8 comments:

  1. Oh those new Spring Chie's are TDF! You might have some luck searching for the Aldo Equia's that came in yellow, they are similar to the pair from last year that you love... You are very cute in your gingham! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that shirt in the gray! Love this outfit. And yes, I too was drooling over those Chie's yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jan, the yellow pattern of the Equia's also came in an Oxford/tie-up version--by chance do you know the name of that shoe? I bought them, took them back, and regretted it ever since. I had referred to them as "faerie shoes"

    Debbie, those Chies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, you look great the in the field skirts. I love the top with it the skirt. and thos shoes!!! I hope you find them, they are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit Debbie. I love the gingham shirt with the navy skirt - a great combo! Those shoes are gorgeous and I hope you track one day. I must add that you're looking very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I am glad the skirt is actually working out! Those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for getting to wear your skirt a little longer and for looking super cute in your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep stalking ebay because I found those exact Chie's just a few months ago. I don't know if you would consider the price "reasonable", but I got them for a little less than the Anthro sale price. They are GORGEOUS!

    I have been so excited about the Chie Mihara spring/summer line. As always, there are some fantastic styles to admire.

    ReplyDelete