Friday, February 25, 2011

OOTD: Neutrals

Happy Friday! I'm extra excited to see the end of this week because it means I only have to wait a few more days until I get to have a sonogram to find out if we're having a boy or girl. Can't wait!! :-)

Here's my outfit today, which is a mix of different neutrals: beige, cream, grey, and a little pink. I'm also wearing some new shoes! Even though it's a bit warm outside, I couldn't resist wearing my Tria skirt (especially after seeing Kathryn's and Sara's cute outfits with the skirt recently).


Roaming Frills Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Pink Sleeveless Sweater (LOFT)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Tria Sweater Skirt (Anthropologie)
Beige Sandals (Target)




I blogged about these shoes last month at the end of this post and bought them a few days later but I'm just now getting around to wearing them. I've only had them on for a few hours but they are pretty comfortable (I might add a cushiony insole though). They seem fairly true to size. My heel is really narrow though so I always have trouble with shoes slipping up and down when I walk and these slipped a bit when I was walking down a flight of stairs. The color I'm wearing is light beige, almost nude color but for some reason they look yellowish in the picture below. They also come in black. These look very similar to the Seychelles "Cream of the Crop" sandals and at just 17.99, they're a great deal!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute shoes! I also just today added the gift bow belt to my wishlist, just haven't committed yet. How exciting! You get to find out the sex of the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just looked at my wishlist and turns out it's just super similar, the one I added is called the rippled ribbon belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those shoes are cute! I love your neutral look and I still can't believe you can button your cardis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit Debbie..and wow! You are blossoming! Those shoes are really cute and they look comfy too, which is very important for bub and mom-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in the Tria Skirt! I love seeing your bump grow, and I can't wait to hear your pink or blue news!!! The 20 week ultrasound is such a huge pregnancy milestone - hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic in this debbie! Love that the cardi picks up the neutrals on at the hem of the skirt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete