Friday, February 11, 2011

OOTD: Baby Bump!

Showing off the growing bump today! ;-) I just got my new maternity jeans back from being hemmed so I'm wearing them for the first time today. They sure are comfortable, especially after having a big lunch at our favorite BBQ place this afternoon!


Blooming Lattice Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Green Shirt (Kohls)
Maternity Jeans (Old Navy)
Blue Suede Shoes (Naturalizer)


Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love seeing your teeny tiny baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! We need to have lunch soon, I have President's Day off work....maybe then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, look at you with your cute little baby bump! I'm so happy for you! :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute with your tiny baby bump! Maternity jeans are the best! I wanted to never stop wearing them. You look great Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Lorraine, you look great! I love the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that cute little bump! It's so exciting when you start to show! I hope you are getting lots of energy back over these past couple of weeks - you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit to show off that cute little bump. This is a really fun time in your life and it's good to see you enjoying it! You look great, did you not have any first trimester sickness? If so, how lucky you are! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, you are absolutely glowing! And I love seeing how much fun you're having, sporting your baby bump. You are one styling mama-to-be!

    ReplyDelete