Friday, January 28, 2011

A few of this week's outfits & 2 little cuties

Yesterday I wore my cheery yellow skirt as part of an outfit inspired by Kendi. See her version here. I liked the idea of pairing my gold skirt with this dark navy polka dot blouse and then adding the contrasting maroon color with the tights. My husband even commented that he liked the tights.



Dark Navy Polka Dot Blouse (LOFT)
Field Skirt (Anthropologie)
Looping Lanes Belt (Anthropologie)
Maroon Tights (Hue)
Wedges (Target)


Close up of navy & white polka dots with gold & brown:



My other outfit is from Wednesday and it was just something that I threw together quickly. The flash was so bright when this picture was taken that it's hard to see the white top part of the dress that I wore under the red cardigan.



Jacqueline Dress (Anthropologie)
Breezy Polkas Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Grey Snakebite Belt (Anthropologie)
Fishnets Tights (JCPennys)
Red Mary-Janes (Kohls)


Close up of the texture of the tights and my red shoes:



And here are my two cute furballs wondering why I'm taking pictures of my shoes. ;-)
Jefferson:


Bailey:

6 comments:

  1. You look great Debbie! Your dogs are such cuties! I love the look on Bailey's face! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I can comment!!! You look so pretty in both and I love the color mixing in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both outfits, but especially the first one! Don't you just adore the gold field skirt. I wore mine on Wednesday with the looping lanes belt too! I'm going to have to try it with a navy polka dot top next time! Oh, and your dogs are so cute. It's too funny that you posted that today because in my post yesterday I put a pic of my kitty staring up at me wondering why I'm taking pictures too..haha!

    www.prettyvintagechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I love both your outfits! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, the glowing mom-to-be. I love the navy and gold combo on you. The polka dot blouse is so very cute. Oh my, your dogs are so cute at your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look darling and I LOVE those polka dots on that blouse. ^_^ And your pups are so cute!

    ReplyDelete