#1: Raining Lines Henley
I love this top and I've tried the navy version on with jeans for a casual look but I think it's kind of cute with the skirt too. It's definitely on my Christmas wishlist!

#2: Bianka Blouse in raspberry
This is a beautiful color but I'm not sure it's great on me. This blouse has looked fantastic on so many bloggers in all of the different versions of colors and patterns that have been out this fall, but I'm not sure it's really my style. I know it's supposed to be loose but I definitely can't wear it untucked (waaaayy too long on me!) and even tucked in, it's not totally flattering on me. I LOVE the sleeves though! Even though the blouse might not work on me, I wanted to share this pairing to those who own the Bianka blouse and might have this skirt or the very similar Acting Out skirt because I think they make a nice outfit.

#3: Garden Rows Top
I tried this untucked and it looked ok but I thought it was better tucked in. I love the ruffles down the front!

And here's my OOTD:
Blouse & Dress: Bealls
Belt: Target
Socks: Dillards
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Target
Socks: Dillards
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
I think I looked a bit like Heidi (from the children's book) today! heehee :-)
This is totally off topic, but does your Anthro have carpet in the fitting rooms? They look like cozy little rooms in someone's house :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite top on you is the Garden Rows Top :)
I think the Bianka looks great on you, especially tucked into the skirt. I am biased though - I just love that top so much. Your OOTD is extremely cute and perfectly put together.
ReplyDeleteSara: Yep, carpet in the fitting rooms! :-) Overall, they are pretty nice fitting rooms but I do wish they had better lighting so I could get good pictures.
ReplyDeleteDebbie Deb: YOU look great in the Bianka blouse! I think the black patterned one is my favorite but those are probably all gone.
Debbie, I love the second outfit the most with the red (or is it raspberry?) bianka blouse! The contrasting colours look really good. Red and navy (blue) make a terrific combo.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is your OOTD! I have no idea who Heidi is, but she must be one cute book character!
I think the Bianka blouse looks fabulous on you! And your OOTD is adorable. Love the boots...those are from Old Navy?! I've never seen shoes/boots that good-looking at my Old Navy!
ReplyDeletehttp://prettyvintagechic.blogspot.com
Actually the Bianka is my favorite on you :)
ReplyDelete