

In-A-Moment Dress (Anthropologie)
Black Cardigan (Target)
Purple Belt (Anthropologie)
Polka dot tights (Hue via Macys)
Black Shoes (Steinmart)
Black Cardigan (Target)
Purple Belt (Anthropologie)
Polka dot tights (Hue via Macys)
Black Shoes (Steinmart)
Polka dot tights:


Before I go, here's my answer for another one of my reader questions picked randomly:
Erin asked:
If you could "steal" one celebrity's style, whose would it be and why?
The first person that came to mind was Zooey Deschanel. Her style is a perfect mix of quirky, romantic, girly, and vintagey. Can you imagine how fun it would be to go shopping with her? She would know the coolest places to go thrift store shopping and I bet she wouldn't mind going to Anthropologie too. :-) I know a lot of other people also love her style and I'm sure everyone has seen the Cotton commercial she did, but if you missed it, take a look:
I saw the cotton commercial with Colbie Callait and was astonished at how beautiful she looked in all the clothes too. I also love Colbie's style because she makes a white shirt, jeans, and a baret look so good!
ReplyDeleteCindi: I like that one too! Colbie is so pretty. I'd steal her style too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the video for the song she did with Jason Mraz? I love that song and video:
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/49776296
I too am obsessed with purple. I wear it far too often!
ReplyDeleteI love that commercial!! I am glad you love purple because it looks fantastic on you!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie I own and wear heaps of purple, I have to keep reminding myself when I spot lovely new purple tops on Anthro that I don't need yet more purple and to consider other colours... :)
ReplyDeletePurple is such a nice colour, it's girlie, but not too girlie, if you know what i mean :-)
ReplyDeleteLove that first picture how the sun's rays come out from the side.
Zooey D is gorgeous and i love her vintage style. There is something very "indie" about her. Ok, that may be due to the fact she does a lot of indie films :-)
The deep purples are so pretty on you!
ReplyDelete