Cardigan: Bealls
Shirt & Jeans: LOFT
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Clarks
Shirt & Jeans: LOFT
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Clarks

I put the camera on a bench and tried to get a picture of us together. ;-)


Next we headed back to our neighborhood to this cool park. It has a a baseball field that doesn't get used much. The benches by the scoreboard made a good spot for pictures.

Here's the view of downtown past the outfield.

There's also an old bandstand and fountain in the park. My husband got this cool shot of the water in the fountain.


Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm looking forward to having the day off tomorrow! :-)
You look great! I love that cardigan! You and your husband look so cute together!
ReplyDeleteSo lucky and jealous that you get the day off tomorrow. You guys look so cute together and it seemed like a great weekend. My hubby and I were just talking about going to a German town in WA called Leavenworth some time soon. It's always fun going there during the holidays.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend - I love the shots of your cute outfit in action - the one in front of the scoreboard is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou and your hubby are so cute! Have a great day off tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie, I really like your yellow cardi - it's so cute on you! I really like the knit pattern of it.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures you took at Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens are really beautiful. What a lovely photo of you and your hubby with the pond in the background!
Debbie, you look so adorable in that cardi and jeans and it sounds and looks like the two of you had a great time! =) Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love that cardi it's the perfect color for fall! You and your hubby are so cute together! The weather looks beautiful and I would like to go on such a beautiful walk!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful setting. The lily pond at the arboretum looks so tranquil. Hope you enjoyed your day off!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so green and pretty. I love the color of the cardi you're wearing, too!
ReplyDeleteDebbie,
ReplyDeleteI've been a follower for some time. first time commenting. I always love your Anthroholic Readers Outfits. You and your husband are so cute together.