This first outfit was something I threw together for a casual day off spent with my husband. The blouse is a dark navy which is a color I really like with purple and grey. The polka dots are really small so they don't compete too much with the argyle print on the cardigan.
Argyle Cardigan (Target)
Navy Polka-dot Blouse (LOFT)
Snakebite Belt (Anthropologie)
Jeans (LOFT)
Blue Suede Shoes (Naturalizer)
Navy Polka-dot Blouse (LOFT)
Snakebite Belt (Anthropologie)
Jeans (LOFT)
Blue Suede Shoes (Naturalizer)
Close-up shot of the pattern mixing:

The pattern mixing in the next two outfits is a bit less obvious but I think it adds a little more interest to each ensemble.
Tiny Windows Dress (Anthropologie)
Brown Cardigan (LOFT)
Looping Lanes Belt (Anthropologie)
Pindot Tights (Anthropologie)
Boots (Old Navy)
Brown Cardigan (LOFT)
Looping Lanes Belt (Anthropologie)
Pindot Tights (Anthropologie)
Boots (Old Navy)
Look who decided to say hello while I was trying to take a picture of the faint stripes & swiss dot pattern on the dress next to the brown pindot tights! ;-)

Purple Plaid & tiny polka dots on the tights:
Dress & Sweater: Steinmart
Purple Belt: Anthropologie
Polka dot Tights: Dillards
Boots: Anthropologie
Purple Belt: Anthropologie
Polka dot Tights: Dillards
Boots: Anthropologie
Ooh love those polka dot tights! And the navy polka dot blouse is totally cute. :)
ReplyDeleteDebbie, I love all three outfits - but I totally <3 the last one with the cute tights and the plaid. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteAll your outfits are fantastic! I need to try the cardi over my tiny windows dress. I really like that look.
ReplyDeleteLove the last two looks on you Debbie! The tiny windows dress just didn't work for me but you are rockin' it! And of course I love your adorable puppy!
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie, you've got it so right here, by mixing subtle prints together, which is the key to your smart looks. Infact, I don't think i would have noticed pattern mixing if you hadn't told me :-)
ReplyDeleteI especially love the last outfit - very chic! Dot tights rock !!
I like all three outfits - love the subtle pattern mixing!! I love those Old Navy Boots too!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on these great outfits featuring pattern mixing. I think the first outfit is my favorite -- I am a sucker for argyle and purple and polka dots -- so you've combined three of my favorite things in one fabulous outfit!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfits, Debbie. I think the first has to be my fave though - and I think all the pieces fit you so well and the belt really pulls it all together.
ReplyDeleteThe tights are super, duper adorable!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I love all of the cute pattern mixing!! You did a perfect job!
ReplyDelete