Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day! We drove down to my mother-in-law's house this afternoon and went out to eat at Cracker Barrel. Yum! We're all stuffed now and hanging out in front of the TV. :-)

I wore my Southwards Stop dress today:

Southward Stop Dress (Anthropologie)
Black Cami (LOFT)
Cylindrical Braid Belt (Anthropologie)
Black Cardigan (Bealls)
Black Knit Tights (JCPenny's)
Black Shoes (Steinmart)


After we ate, I took Jefferson for a little walk around the neighborhood.



Here's my little guy!



Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving Debbie! The Southward stop dress looks fantastic with the black accents. Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Happy Thanksgiving! You look beautiful in your Southward Stop Dress! And your puppy is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, and what a perfect accessory -your cute little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Debbie.

    The Southward Stop is awesome with Black accessories and a dachshund. Funny, because my Thankgiving outfit also includes dachshund accessories. Two!

    I recently saw the Anthropologie Connoisseur's post for styling the Berry Stitched Boots at your request. What a great inspiration that was.

    Who ever she is, she has a gift. How wonderful to share her talent free of charge.

    I have had the In The Trees Skirt for several weeks and was still struggling for an outfit. I had just ordered the Boots. Wow! Won't that be a match made in Heaven. Did you ever get the skirt and try it with the Berry Stitched Boots?

    Regards, Laura Anthro Closet Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Southward Stop was such a perfect choice for Thanksgiving - you look so cute out and about with Jefferson! I love going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast - now you have me salivating for their french toast....

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first read this, my brain registered "Crate and Barrel" even though my eyes were seeing Cracker Barrel. It took me a few moments to sort that one out! But Cracker Barrel is indeed a delicious spot to stop for some breakfast!

    And what a great idea to wear the Southward Stop for Thanksgiving! It reminds me of an American version of toile fabric!

    ReplyDelete