Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OOTD: Pink, Grey & Navy

Just a quick post from me before I dash off to campus! I thought of this outfit right before I fell asleep last night and I was happy that it turned out as I envisioned. I like the idea of pairing pink with grey and then I remembered that I haven't worn my navy skirt in a long time, so here they are all together! :-) The grey tights were too dark on their own so I layered this light knit pair over the top.



Pink Sweater & Cami (LOFT)
Thousand Days Skirt (Anthropologie)
Snakebite Belt (Anthropologie)
Tights (F21 Knit tights layered over dark grey Simply Vera tights)
Shoes (Steinmart)
Pessinus Garden Necklace (Anthropologie)




And here's one with my glasses, which I decided to wear today since my eyes needed a little break from my contacts.



Happy Wednesday everyone! Only a few more days until the new Harry Potter movie opens! Is anyone else planning on seeing it this weekend? I'm a huge fan so of course I can't miss seeing it as soon as it comes out. :-)

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm going to see Harry Potter in IMAX on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and Navy are such a classic color combo - I love it! I was worried was going to have to draaaag my boyfriend to go see HP with me but one of my friends will be in town over her school's Thanksgiving break so we're going next week - I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! I have to go see Harry Potter!!!

    I love how you layered the tights and you look adorable with the glasses on! I love them! I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the next Harry Potter!!! I love how your outfit came together!! I think you look great with glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink, gray and navy together. And I also can't wait for Harry Potter. Am contemplating watching it at the IMAX. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow layering tights! Is it cool enough where you are to do that? It works, they look ace.
    My sister and I are seeing HP Friday night, I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I wish I was the one to come up with the genius idea of layering tights. I can't to try this out with solids/patterns, thanks for the idea!

    Come by & enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you'd like!
    http://elizabethsdailyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You clever girl! I've never thought to layer tights. You look very pretty, the colors are girly and gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw!! I love pink and grey. It's so preppy and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh...pink and grey are a match made in heaven Debbie!
    I am planning to see HP,hopefully this weekend. I am really looking forward to this new installment!

    ReplyDelete