Thursday, January 20, 2011

OOTD: Shades of Brown

This was yesterday's outfit. It's not a lot different than how I've worn the dress before but I like the two different shades of brown together from my cardigan/tights and belt/shoes. This is definitely one of my favorite dresses ever! :-) It's been a little bit warmer lately in north Florida (sorry to everyone who is stuck in the snow!) so I opted for a short sleeve cardigan but I did grab my trench coat as I walked out of the door. It seems that Florida can't quite decide if we're done with winter and ready to start spring.



Southward Stop Dress (Anthropologie)
Brown Cardigan (LOFT)
Looping Lanes Belt (Anthropologie)
Brown Herringbone Tights (Kohls)
Brown Wedges (Target)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)


Who else is looking forward to the weekend??!! We don't have any plans but I'm just looking forward to spending some time with my sweetie. :-)

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite dresses too - it's super cute with the shades of brown! I'm thinking tomorrow will be a snow day for my oldest, and scrambling for ideas on how to keep us occupied...bake cookies? Except then I'd eat them all. I'll take some of that Florida weather right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, i wish the weekend would start already. It's Friday here now, and I'm at work still :-(
    I love how you styled the Southward Stop dress with brown, it works really well. I'm spending time with my sweetie this weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete