Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend OOTD's

I hope everyone had a fun weekend! I was proud of myself for actually remembering to get pictures of both of my outfits this weekend! :-)

On Saturday we had to do some errands and met my mom for lunch. I've been wanting to try my new yellow skirt with boots so I put together this outfit. It turns out that I unintentionally dressed myself in my old high school colors! haha Go Pirates! ;-)



Blooming Lattice Cardigan (Anthro)
Blue Book Blouse (Anthro)
Field Skirt (Anthro)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Navy Tights (Walmart)
Berry Stitched Boots (Anthro)



Yesterday we decided to bundle up and spend some time outdoors, so we went for a long walk at the Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens. We've done the shorter trail before but this time we did the long trail that goes around the whole place and it was so much fun! We then promptly canceled out all of that exercise by pigging out on cheese fries and zingers. ;-) A trip to Target finished off our weekend. Here's what I wore under my coat on Sunday. This isn't the greatest picture of me but I like this casual outfit. I told my husband that this is my "If Dorothy wore jeans" outfit. Red shoes + blue gingham = Dorothy to me! :-)



Shirt: Old Navy (Christmas present from husband!)
Tank: Bealls
Jeans: Old Navy
Red Shoes: Naturalizer via Kohls


Well, it's time for me to get back to work and do something productive today! This rainy, gloomy day isn't helping though. Maybe I'll wear something bright today to counteract the gray skies outside. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I wore something bright today too to counter the gray. It's snowing in some areas but I'm wearing my pink and floral tucker for target dress. Hehe. Sounds like you had a great weekend, Dorothy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore my gingham shirt on Saturday! Very cute. Also, can't help it that gold and navy look so great together! We missed you at Girls's Night, the food was so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in both these outfits Debbie! I love the colors in the first, and I have a maaaajor weakness for gingham, especially blue gingham, and *especially* blue gingham paired with red!! Super super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first combination, there is something so right about that cardi paired with gold! And your hubby picked a super cute shirt for his super cute girl - love the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first outfit Debbie. It's that contrast between the blue and gold that is really striking. It's funny how you mentioned that they were your school colours! My school colours were white top and navy bottom, and I try to avoid that combo as it reminds me too much of my school days :-)

    ReplyDelete