I know what you're thinking: two posts from me in one day?! I've been pretty productive today and even managed to get a picture of my OOTD when my husband got home from work tonight, so I thought I'd go ahead and blog it. ;-) It was super cold today so I had to pull out a sweater I haven't worn in awhile and do some layering to stay warm. The weather made it a perfect night to make chili for dinner and now we're all snuggled up on the couch together.
Here's my OOTD (sorry about the red-eye but I couldn't get my photo-editing program to work and gave up).
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Long-Sleeve Grey t-shirt: Gap
Belt: Anthropologie
Skirt: Ruche (Christmas gift from MIL!)
Tights: Kohls
Boots: Anthropologie
Stay warm everyone!
That skirt is fantastic - what a great gift from the MIL, she's got fab taste!
ReplyDelete