Friday, January 14, 2011

OOTD: Grey & Yellow

Just a quick OOTD post (this was actually Wednesday's outfit). I love grey & yellow together!



Yellow Cardigan (Bealls)
Ruffly Blouse (LOFT)
Peppered & Striped Skirt (Anthro)
Grey Tights (Target)
Hallowed Halls Oxfords (Anthro)


Happy Friday! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love it with the shoes! Mega cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I just love that skirt!!! Too bad I missed out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, what did I tell you, all the cool girls have this skirt ;) Love it on you Debbie, and I'm totally going to try my Hallowed Halls with it next time I wear it - great pairing! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! LOVE the skirt...I'm also sad I missed out on it. And it looks fab with those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft yellow of the cardigan looks great with grey skirt. I live that color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I wish I could be part of the cool girls club and wear the Peppered and Striped in such adorable combinations. This outfit is perfection, Debbie. The Hallowed Halls really bring out the quirky schoolgirl aspect of the skirt, and the yellow keeps it feeling bright and cheery. Love it!

    ReplyDelete