Friday, January 7, 2011

OOTD: Pink & Ruffles

Just a quick OOTD post today! I'm loving my Tria sweater skirt that I got for Christmas. Today I paired it with an old pink cardigan and my favorite tights.



Pink Cardigan & Cami (LOFT)
Tria Sweater Skirt (Anthro)
Berry Bush Tights (Anthro)
Wedges (Target)
Pessinus Garden Necklace (Anthro)


Have a nice weekend everyone!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I just love pink and grey together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty - I love these colors together, too! I'm going to have to try mine with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like everyone else, I too love pink and grey combos! Those tights are great too! Somehow i wish it was cold enough here to wear patterned tights again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I wore my Tria yesterday too! Pink and gray, rule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and gray are such a pretty combo. You look lovely! I can't remember if I told you, but I spotted one of these skirts at a CA store over Christmas...and it was in my size. But when I went up to the register, they wanted to charge me $128, rather than the $52 it should have been . I decided against it, and now I'm regretting it (especially because I probably could have gotten a price adjustment afterwards). So I'll just have to live vicariously through you, Jan, Sara, Kim, and all the others who have this frilly li'l skirt : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. are your tights chevron patterned? looks so great. i love how soft everything is and then a little ooomph with the tights. cute. in a very sophisticated adult woman way.

    ReplyDelete