Yesterday we went to see True Grit and fittingly I wore my boots. They aren't exactly cowboy boots, but I felt like I could have hopped on a horse and taken a ride. ;-) I can't say the movie was my favorite that I've seen recently, but it was interesting as a period piece. No matter what the story line is, I always enjoy seeing films set in the period from the 1870's to the early part of the 20th century. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I also study that time period in literature and I find it to be one of the most fascinating times in American history.
Cardigan & Shirt: LOFT
Cords, Boots & Necklace: Anthropologie
Oh, so pretty in that color purple, Debbie! My husband went to see True Grit over the holidays with some family and they were all complaining that they hated the ending!
ReplyDeleteHehe I wore boots when I saw true grit too!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jan that you look great in purple :)
Lorispeak