Today I enjoyed my day off and got to have lunch with my friend Sara (
Mommyland) & her adorable little Sydney at our favorite local Thai restaurant. It was a rainy, grey day so I wanted to wear something vibrant to brighten it up. I don't wear red that often but I love my new Breezy Polkas cardigan which I debuted with my Mullany dress. My outfit was inspired by another stylish Sara (
You, Me & Anthropologie) and Jen (
Vintageglammz) -- see their cute outfits
here and
here. Edited to add: Ooops, I forgot another lovely blogger who rocked the Mullany Dress with red cardigan ensemble: the always beautiful Anjali (
Goldenmeans), seen
here. [Thanks for reminding me Jen!]
Here's my version:

Mullany Dress (Anthro)
Skinny Black Belt (J Crew)
Breezy Polkas Cardigan (Anthro)
Black Knit Tights (JC Pennys)
Black Shoes (Steinmart)
The rain has finally stopped here and I'm looking forward to a short but hopefully productive work week starting tomorrow. :-)
Hey Debbie! Wow, fantastic outfit, and you look so gorgeous. The Mullany dress looks sooooo good with the red breezy polkas cardi. I haven't tried belting it over the cardi yet, but after seeing you and Sara do it, that'll be one of my next remixes with the Mullany. What a great outfit to wear to a Thai restaurant on a rainy day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I thought that dress was all "party" when it first came out, and now I wish I would have given it a chance - it's beautiful! Glad you were able to enjoy a fun lunch with Sara :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a delicious polka-dotted ensemble!! You look fantastic, and It's such a lovely outfit for lunching.
ReplyDeleteLorispeak
Oh so cute! You and all the other bloggers have looked so great in this mix of black, red, and cream. It's so fun and crisp at the same time. Good luck with classes this week!
ReplyDelete