First up is this cute cardigan that I got last week at Target. It's really reminiscent of last year's Scribbled Bouquet cardigan. The flower design is very similar, but there aren't as many of them as on the Anthro version. The Target version comes in four pretty colors: blue, green, pink, and beige.
They're on sale now for $20 but it looks like they're sold out online -- but check stores!!
Target sweater:

Anthro sweater:

Here I am wearing it on Friday:
Purple Dress & Cami (Old Navy)
Cardigan (Target)
Purple Belt (Anthropologie)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Wedges (Target)
Cardigan (Target)
Purple Belt (Anthropologie)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Wedges (Target)
While browsing at Kohls this weekend I found this really cute trench coat by Elle that looks really similar to Anthro's Clinton Trench from last year. It appears to be sold out online but I found some pictures for you. Check your stores because there were several on the racks at mine in all sizes. If I needed another coat, I definitely would have picked this one up! The quality and material were very nice. I think it might be a tad longer than the Clinton Trench but the color was very close (looks lighter than it actually is in the picture). It would be a great alternative if you missed out on the Anthro one and the price is great! I'd say it might run a tad big since I could easily zip the medium up over my preggo bump. ;-)
Kohls Elle Trench:

Anthro Clinton Trench:

The Kohls trench also comes in a pretty coral color:

This Sonoma sweater isn't an exact dead-ringer for the Anthro version but it's very pretty and similar. I actually didn't give it a second look on the website but in person it is much nicer. The coral color is a rich shade and the embroidery is more visible. It also comes in blue and beige.
Kohls version:

Anthro version:

These peep-toe heels by the brand SO look so much like the Seychelles "Trip the Light Fantastic" sandals. If they had come in other colors besides black, I would have snapped these up!
Kohls version:

Seychelles version:

Last, these cute braided SO sandals look a lot like the Seychelles "Get Outta Town" flats, but again, the color selections were more limited (only silver and black). There have been other look-alikes of these sandals over the last year (Target had some last year and DSW has a brand called LifeStride that look the same) but this pair is the least expensive option that I've seen.

The silver was nice but had a goldish undertone that wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I got them in black. They were an extra 10% off at my store. I wore them for several hours on Saturday and found them to be comfortable. They seem to run true to size.
Have a great week everyone! :-)
Debbie, I got that cardi from target in the green a few weeks ago, it's sooo cute! I think I may need to plan a trip to Kohl's for those heels.
ReplyDeleteI have that coat from Kohl's... wore it to work today. I got my on sale too! :) Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many great Anthro-esque finds!! I am going to Kohl's tonight!
ReplyDeleteI just saw that brown cardigan at Target yesterday and thought it looked very similar to that Anthro cardigan too :) I would have gotten it, but they were out of it in my size :/
ReplyDeleteWhat great finds, and they do look just like their Anthro inspirations! You are adorable with your little baby bump!!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! And I know I'm late to the party, but congratulations on your bundle of joy! I've been away from your blog for too long. You look fantastic :)
ReplyDelete