Thursday, April 14, 2011

OOTD: Green Stripes

Just a quick post from me this morning! This is my outfit from last night's class. I was hesitant at first to wear horizontal stripes over my growing belly but I love this dress and it miraculously still zips up so I decided to wear it anyway. ;-) I paired it with my beloved Blooming Lattice cardigan which always gets compliments anytime I wear it. It's definitely a fun twist on the classic navy cardigan and I think it might be my most-worn Anthro piece.

Blooming Lattice Cardigan (Anthropologie)
Green Striped Dress (Shabby Apple)
Sandals (Target)


I've got so many things on my "to do" list that must get done this week, so I've got to run, but I hope everyone is having a great week. Is anyone already planning something fun for the weekend? I'll tell you about our weekend plans in my next post. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit - that green is so perfect for Spring! And I agree about the Blooming Lattice, I wear that piece tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! I tried to get it from Shabby Apple but too late they don't have my size anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, you look so adorable! That dress is so cute and I love it with the navy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. So springy and lovely! Wish I had that dress. =)You've got instinct, girl. You've got instinct.
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete