First up is a new dress I got from Old Navy (from the regular clothing section) and I really love the purple color (which they call "Orchid Sizzle" online). I had originally planned to wear a beige or cream cardigan but my yellow cardigan caught my eye when I opened the closet and I thought I'd try a new color combo. I like how it turned out! I felt very Springy and the colors reminded me a bit of an Easter egg. ;-)
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Bealls
Tank: Belk
Sandals & Sunglasses: Target
Cardigan: Bealls
Tank: Belk
Sandals & Sunglasses: Target
In these next two outfits I went a little outside my usual style comfort zone with the shirts. Since I'm short I usually tend to avoid long shirts but being pregnant has allowed me to explore some different styles. I really like this floral shirt from the regular section of Old Navy. I just went up a size to have room for the bump and I think I'll still be able to wear it post-pregnancy as a layering piece (probably belted).
Floral Top: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Shorts: Motherhood Maternity
Flip Flops: LOFT
Cardigan: Target
Shorts: Motherhood Maternity
Flip Flops: LOFT
This next shirt isn't something that I would have bought myself (it was a gift from Mom) but I like the plaid and the colors. It felt a little tent-like but it was nice and cool for a walk around the park and there was plenty of room for a belly full of pizza after lunch. ;-) I'm wearing my grey shorts again which I love but I'm wondering if this top might be cuter with denim capris.
Maternity Shirt: JC Pennys (gift from Mom)
Shorts: Motherhood Maternity
Sandals: Target
Shorts: Motherhood Maternity
Sandals: Target
I hope everyone is having a good start to their week! It's overcast here but I've been pretty productive so far today despite the gloom outside.
You look great mom to be Debbie! I wouldn't have a clue what to wear when I'm pregnant.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, I love all of these outfits!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, you look so cute! Look at your darling little baby bump! I love it! You know, once I started showing with Kate, I practically lived in maternity dresses from Old Navy - they were totally my favorite. Comfy, inexpensive (I often snagged them on sale), cute, and machine washable. What more can a preggers mom want? ^_-
ReplyDeleteYou are looking SO GREAT - I need to get over to ON and check out some filler pieces!
ReplyDeleteSo many cute outfits! You are really inspiring me that on my next pregnancy to not dress like such a frumpster!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful looks! I especially love that purple dress - you are a very stylish mommy to be :)
ReplyDeletewww.featherfactor.com
Debbie, you look beyond cute! You are glowing! Pregnancy definitely suits you! Love all the outfits!
ReplyDelete