Thursday, April 7, 2011

OOTD: Farewell to Boots (until Fall)

Ok, don't laugh but after weeks of sandals, I wore my boots yesterday. We had an unexpectedly cool day yesterday so I thought I'd give my beloved Anthro boots one more wear before packing them away until the fall. It might sound a bit silly to wear boots in Florida in April but I got great compliments on them and my whole outfit so I guess people didn't think it was too weird looking. ;-) It's always cold in the building where I teach my class on Wednesday nights, so this long sleeve cardigan was really comfortable. My students told me they liked my outfit and that I always dress cute. They're so sweet! :-)


Field Game Cardigan look-alike (RXB at Belk)
Navy dress (Bealls, gift from Mom)
Gilded Impatiens Necklace (Anthropologie)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Boot socks (Dillards)
Berry Stitched Boots (Anthropologie)




Are there any articles of clothing or accessories you'll miss when summer hits? My favorite season is Fall so boots and sweaters are my favorites. I'll miss them over the next few months!

6 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too. I would say that I will miss tights, but honestly, I will probably continue to wear them for most of the summer:) I love your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie you look lovely. I don't normally miss anything about autumn/winter clothing when it's time to break out the spring/summer stuff but this year I'll miss my red Alice in Autumn and my yellow Craftmanship capelet plus a purple scallop trim Boden coat! However I'm SO looking forward to the warmer weather - first day without tights today since September, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Debbie - what a lovely outfit! I don't think i've commented on your blog for ages and my how much bigger is your belly!
    Winter is on the way, so i will definitely miss summer dresses :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so completely adorable! I can see you showing a bit more! I'm glad you got to break out your boots one last time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your students, you look adorable! Good thing you got to wear those cute boots one more time!

    ReplyDelete