Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Back (with an updated Wishlist too!)

Sorry about my long absence! Last weekend we moved into our new rental house and we've been without internet all week. We're not too far from our previous house, but I like the neighborhood better and we're near a couple of parks that we can walk to. We're settling in but still have a bunch of stuff to unpack. I can't wait to get the baby's room set up!

I haven't been taking any OOTD pictures lately, so instead, I'll share my updated wishlist:



1. Bassotto Necklace: I NEED this dachshund necklace but just realized it is sold out online! I was trying to wait until it went on sale but now I'm afraid I'm going to have a hard time finding one. It looks like my beloved Abby who passed away last year so I have to find one so I can wear it in memory of her. Has anyone spotted this necklace in stores? I'll call CS on Monday to search for one but would appreciate any help if someone sees one in their store this weekend.



2. Loosened Shelby Blouse: I love all three versions of this blouse but I think the green is my favorite. I'd love to pick up one of these to wear post-pregnancy.



3. Tiny Tea Rose Posts in yellow: These are so dainty and pretty! I think they'd go with lots of outfits and would be a great addition to my jewelery collection.



4. Wispy Cirrus Blouse: This has been out for awhile but it's still high on my list even though I've never actually seen it in person. I just love the lace and the shade of blue on the sash. I don't have anything like this in my closet and would love to pick it up on sale if there are any left.



5. Sail Shapes Dress: This is another one I haven't gotten to see in person but it has looked so cute on Kim and Sara. Hopefully I can track this one down when it goes on sale too and add it to my post-pregnancy wardrobe.



6. Charleston Cloche: I don't generally look good in hats because I have a ginormous head, but I think I'd like to give this one a try if it goes on sale before our beach vacation next month. Has anyone tried this on? Any opinions?



7. Old Navy Maternity Jean Skirt: The first jean skirt I ordered was way too big, but this one is cuter anyway. I've been embracing the full-panel styles lately since they're just more comfortable at this point. :-)

So, what's on your wishlist? I've seen some good sales lately at LOFT, The Limited, Old Navy, and Target. I got a couple of short-sleeve cardigans for this summer which I'll try to review when they get here.

Have a nice weekend and Easter holiday!

5 comments:

  1. Those first two are on my wishlist too! I got two cute short sleeve cardi's from Loft when they were having their sweater sale a few weeks ago. I'm always on the lookout for some so let me know where you find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Loosened Shelby Blouse IS adorable. That teal green color is so fresh and springy. Hope you're able to pick it up for after the baby arrives : 0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your cute cardi's! I love that doxie necklace it's soooo cute and the perfect thing for any doxie lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Debbie - just wanted to let you know that the Sail Shapes dress is on sale now for $80.00 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to the party, but I love that necklace! In the last year I lost both of my beloved doxies (dev a state ing!) and this necklace is a great reminder and celebration of their life <3!

    cheers!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete