Old Navy has really been my go-to store for cute stuff to add to my wardrobe as my baby bump has been expanding. I've gotten a few actual maternity items, but there are tons of things in the regular section that have been working out well for me too. This pretty coral-pink polka dot shirt that I wore on Saturday is one of my favorite recent purchases. I find that most of Old Navy's clothes run big so I just grabbed a medium instead of a small for this top and it fits well over my stomach with some more room to grow. I like the way it looks with the shorter cardigan.
Polka-dot shirt (Old Navy)
White tank (Belk)
White cardigan (Target)
Grey shorts (Motherhood Maternity)
Sandals (Target)
The bump is getting big!

I hope everyone is getting a great start to their week! This past weekend just flew by for us. We went to a baseball game on Saturday and tried out a new restaurant for brunch on Sunday. Time to get back to work today, I guess! ;-)
I have that top!!! I was wearing it the other day and my SIL said it made me look preggo!! Darling!
ReplyDeleteOld Navy was totally my go-to, when I was preggers with Kate. =D You look super cute, btw! When are you due?
ReplyDeleteYOur bump is growing but the rest of you is not -you look SO GREAT Debbie!!! Omigoodness, you carry so cute! Love your pretty new top! I need to get over to ON and scope out some of the knit dresses.
ReplyDeleteThat is a fab top, so pretty and it's great you can wear it after the baby has been born. I'm struggling with bottoms (pants, whatever you want to call them!) so just wearing dresses all the time. I can't find any nice or even passable maternity shorts or jeans - maybe I'm resistant to them as I don't really wear them that often anwyay?!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteTricia: I'm thinking I'll have to wear the top as a layering piece post-pregnancy with a belt since long shirts on short me will probably always give me that preggo look. ;-)
Carol: I'm due Aug. 2!!
Jan: Definitely check out the dresses at ON. You're so tiny that you'll probably still need an XS!
Louise: I'm having trouble finding pants/shorts too. These grey shorts from Motherhood Maternity are the only ones I've liked so far and I've got one pair of maternity jeans and a pair of black yoga pants. Other than that it's been dresses pretty much everyday. They're more comfortable anyway! :-)
That is a cute top on you! I was the exact same way when I was preggo, I hardly bought any "maternity" clothes and instead shopped at the same stores and just bought a bigger size.
ReplyDeleteYou look super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that pink dotted dot and how you paired it with a cardigan :) You look very pretty!
ReplyDeletewww.featherfactor.com