Navy Floral Dress (Motherhood Maternity)
Navy Cardigan (Target)
Necklace (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
These pictures were taken in our new house. I'll miss my purple walls that were featured in so many of my OOTD photos of the last few months!

Here's me and my sweetie outside of the restaurant:

Getting ready to chow down:
YOu look BEAUTIFUL! HOw did I miss that you were moving to a new house?! How exciting - I'm sure it will be perfect for bringing your little princess home!
ReplyDeleteOh, you look lovely, Debbie! I'm with Jan - I totally missed that you were moving! I love the blue on these walls, though, and I love the look of the hardwood floors and that big window in the room behind you - so lovely with the light streaming in. =) Glad to hear you had a happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteOh, looks like you went to 29 South, Yummy! You look great Debbie. We need to have a girl's night, I miss you!
ReplyDeleteCute walls I missed that you moved! Cute Easter dress and fresh fruit sounds divine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new house Debbie! And glad to read you had a great Easter.
ReplyDeleteYou really are glowing more than ever now. You look beautiful in your outfit.