I got this blouse from Ross a few months ago for really cheap. It reminds me of some of the Anthro blouses by Odille from the last few years.

I'm hoping to make a trip to Anthro soon to check out early fall arrivals and do some reviews. It's been too long! ;-) Fall clothes are my favorite so I can't wait to see what they'll have this year. So far, these items are at the top of my wishlist to try on:
Ajisai Dress: The unusual pattern caught my eye but I have no idea if it will actually look good on me. Has anyone seen any reviews of this yet on anyone's blog??

Montaigne Tee: simple stripes on navy, looks like a good wardrobe staple :-)

Map of the World Skirt: This looks so pretty! Plus, my husband makes maps, so I think even he would approve. ;-) I missed out on the cartography cardigan but I might like this skirt even more.

Loosened Shelby Blouse: I like this new pattern even better than the earlier versions!

Whirligig Dress: This is one of those dresses that might look awful on me but it's worth trying on. I have a feeling the sleeves might hit in a weird place on my arm and the front might be too drapey. I love it from the waist down though and I like all the colors it comes in.

Textured Dots Tights: A must have for my tights collection!

What's on everyone else's wishlists, Anthro and otherwise? Anyone else looking forward to fall weather and fashions like I am? Can we just fast-forward through the rest of summer? I'm already tired of the heat and humidity. ;-)
I'm soooo tired of the heat too! I wanna wear cardigans & tights but here in FL we probably won't be wearing them until November. :(
ReplyDeleteThe Whirligig dress is at the top of my wishlist... so cute and flattering! I also like the Gathering Tank and the Tangerine Flicker dress (way too pricey, though), and I am lusting after the Trinket flats... I want several colors but will have to narrow it down to one. Can't wait to use my bday discount!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing...hard to believe you're so newly "un-pregnant"! Very cute outfit...and thanks for pointing out more items for my wish list - I hadn't even noticed the Map of The World skirt, and now I want it!! :o)
ReplyDeleteHow are you wearing normal clothes???? With my last one (my 3rd) it took me 6 months to get back into my *fat jeans* talk about self esteem crisis! You look beautiful and I can't wait to see your reviews!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great, hard to believe you just had a baby!! And that map skirt is absolutely darling!
ReplyDelete