Don't get too excited, these outfits aren't anything special or super stylish! At least I remembered to actually take some pictures though. ;-) Getting dressed has become a bit more challenging lately due to the big baby bump and the hot temps outside. On Wednesday I vowed not to wear one of my usual jersey dresses and instead grabbed this denim skirt. This is definitely a must-have piece for any maternity wardrobe. I feel much more pulled together in this skirt. I love the color of this green cardigan so I paired it with the skirt and a simple tank in a different shade of green. I was also proud of myself for wearing real shoes instead of flip flops! ;-) Love these Target wedges!

Big belly!

Here's one of my lazy jersey dress outfits from last week. At least I tried to be a little creative with the colors and layering the light blue tank underneath.

Even without the style challenges of being late in my pregnancy, I find it hard to be very creative and stylish when it's so hot. I'd love to hear what others are doing to get out of a style rut when the temperatures are rising!
I love your first look...it really "showcases" your beautifuly pregnant belly nicely (I meant that in a totally non-creepy way, promise!)!
ReplyDelete