Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Anthro OOTD & Maia Day 7

Today we went on a special outing with Maia to our favorite local restaurant. It's now even more special because it was the last place we ate before Maia was born! We were literally there just a few hours before we went to the hospital. Last Thursday night we went there for a late dinner and I was feeling mild, sporadic contractions during our meal. Within an hour of getting home my contractions were much more intense and only about 10 minutes apart and then six! We headed to the hospital a little after 10:00 pm. Maia was born at 5:40AM on Friday. :-) We eat at this restaurant pretty often so the waitresses remembered that I was still pregnant the last time they saw us and today they got to meet little Maia. She was a perfect angel the whole time we were there! :-)

Here she is having a little meal of her own after I ate my sandwich:



The other exciting thing today (for me at least) was that I got to wear one of my favorite Anthro dresses again! This dress hasn't buttoned since April, so I was thrilled to pull it out of the back of the closet and slip it on today. :-) Even though I had fun experimenting with maternity wear, I missed my regular clothes, especially all of my Anthro dresses and skirts. It's nice to be wearing them again and back in my usual style groove.



Happy twirl!



Miss Maia's OOTD -- We love her in green (and purple, and yellow, and .... ) ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! This post, as all of yours lately, brought a big smile to my face!

    Hooray for fitting into Anthro! Your looking great, as is Maia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Debbie! Can't wait to see you all on Friday!

    ReplyDelete