Bright and early this morning we took Maia to her first doctors appointment and she did great. She's in good health, eating and sleeping well. Then tonight we went out to get her this
sleeper-rocker to use in the living room when she wants to snooze or lounge. It's really convenient and easy to move between rooms or take with us to grandma's. She really likes it. While we were out, we stopped for a quick dinner at Five Guys. Yum! ;-)
Love reading your daily Maia posts :) Keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sara!! Love reading about y'all's adventures! :)
ReplyDeleteYou genuinly look so incredibly happy in these photos! I'm so impressed you've been able to do a daily post - I bet you'll love looking back on these!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed at how out-and-about you are! I swear, I wouldn't be able to leave the house for ages, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I want a burger...