Today Maia had her first outing! I know some people don't like to take babies out in public when they are only a few days old, but I promise we were very careful. We went to lunch with the grandparents at Panera and then a quick stop at the grocery store. She was so good and we all had fun! :-)

It was pretty funny taking a picture in the produce section of the grocery store but we had to document our girl's first trip out! heehee

Here's her "going home" outfit that she wore yesterday when she came home from the hospital. Her first OOTD post! ;-)
Awww, she is gorgeous! I love her OOTD:)
ReplyDeleteprecious precious :-) she's beautiful debbie!
ReplyDeleteHer coming home outfit is so cute! And glad to hear you're all well enough for an outing! How fun!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! Love her outfit and hat!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable, Debbie!
ReplyDelete