
Brown Dress (Bealls, gift from Mom)
Turquoise Cardigan (Target)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
Turquoise Cardigan (Target)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)

Navy Dress (Bealls, gifts from Mom)
White Cardigan (Bealls)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
White Cardigan (Bealls)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)

White Peasant Blouse (Bealls)
Navy Dress (Bealls, gift from Mom)
Grey sash from another dress
Silver Sandals (Target)
Navy Dress (Bealls, gift from Mom)
Grey sash from another dress
Silver Sandals (Target)
Today I got this purple dress from Old Navy, so I'll have yet another comfy dress to add to the rotation. I might have to pick it up in black too. ;-)
Debbie you look wonderful, all glowy and blooming! I too have been re-discovering all my jersey dresses although almost 17 weeks in I've still no bump...!
ReplyDeleteYour little bump is so cute!! I really like to be comfortable during pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteYou look as cute as always Debbie! Jersey, stretchy dresses are great maternity pieces, I wore a lot of my regular dresses for most of my pregnancy and still wear them now!
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific - those dresses look like the perfect basics!
ReplyDeleteYOu are looking so cute with your little baby bump...gorgeous prego lady!!! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha good tip! Good way to look cute and stylish during a pregnancy. :) You look awesome.
ReplyDelete