Friday, March 18, 2011

Bird Necklace

Sorry I haven't posted much lately! I have taken a few OOTD photos though so I'll do a catch-up post on Monday. In the meantime, check out this cute new necklace that I bought from Etsy seller Menuet Designs. I love the little birdie and I'm wearing it in honor of my little baby bird due in August. Her nursery is going to be bird-themed, so the necklace was perfect to go along with that. :-)



I'm wearing it today:



I highly recommend this Etsy seller. She's in Canada but didn't charge much for shipping and I got it quickly. She has so many beautiful pieces of jewelry, the quality is great, and the prices are very reasonable. Right now she is donating 20% of all sales to the Japan Red Cross, so head on over to her site and get yourself something pretty while also helping out those in Japan who are recovering from the earthquake.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, that's so cute! I love anything with birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that's a cute and dainty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that necklace is so, so sweet - I love it! A wonderful "mother's" piece :) Hope you have been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so darling. How far along are you in your pregnancy now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm almost 21 weeks now! Some days I look bigger, especially after eating a big meal. ;-) I've been feeling good lately and have more energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous! Would love for you to join my Fashion Friday link up!!!

    ReplyDelete