Tiny Windows Dress (Anthropologie)
Lace Tank (Old Navy)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
Lace Tank (Old Navy)
Initial Necklace (Urban Outfitters)
Gift Bow Belt (Anthropologie)
Sandals (Target)
Baby bump:

Here was my casual outfit on Saturday. I don't wear shorts often but I got these cute maternity shorts last week and they're actually really comfortable and don't look too bad. I think these will get lots of wear this summer!
Purple T-shirt (Old Navy Maternity)
White Tank (Belk)
Anselle Necklace (Anthropologie)
Grey Shorts (Motherhood Maternity)
Silver Sandals (Target)
White Tank (Belk)
Anselle Necklace (Anthropologie)
Grey Shorts (Motherhood Maternity)
Silver Sandals (Target)
Aaw you look so cute in your Tiny Windows dress with your bump! I found out about two weeks ago that I'm pregnant too - managed to get through to 13 weeks undetected! Not showing but I'm doing my damnest to wear all my pretty Anthro dresses before they don't fit me anymore. Once it warms up a fraction I'm hoping to get a wear or two out of my coral Tiny Windows :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck - I'm keenly following your pregnancy journey, I must be about 5 weeks behind you x
Congrats Louise! How exciting! Definitely wear your Anthro stuff while you can. Mine has been holding out longer than I anticipated. It's been fun adding some maternity clothes to my wardrobe too though. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to follow both of your preganancies! Debbie you look fantastic. You're still belting I see! Louise, don't feel bad, I didn't know I was pregnant with my first until I was 12 weeks.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in the Tiny Windows Dress - I hope I can squeeze into some of my dresses when the weather finally warms up some in PA! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteDebbie you look so cute on your anniversary! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary, Debbie! Your bump looks adorable in the Tiny Windows Dress.
ReplyDelete