I thought I'd add my answers for this fun A to Z list that's been going around the blogosphere. Check out recent posts by Sara, Spiffy, Gigi, and Ginger Girl too.
A. Age: 31.
B. Bed Size: Queen. It seems big until the dogs get in. It's amazing how much space a little dachshund can take up!
C. Chore you dislike: Dusting. Ugh!
D. Dogs: 2 little cuties! ;-)
E. Essential start to your day: I check my email and read blogs/Facebook to help me wake up and then hop in the shower.
F. Favorite color: Purple and blue, it's a tie.
G. Gold or silver: I prefer silver jewelry but I have been wearing more gold over the last year and like it more now.
H. Height: I'm a shorty at 5 feet.
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano, clarinet, and saxophone
J. Jelly bean flavor: My favorites are orange, cinnamon, and bubble gum. Yum!
K. Kids: Working on #1 right now! ;-) We might end up having two total but we'll see how this one goes first.
L. Live: Florida
M. Month: My favorite month is November. The weather is nice and the holiday season is just starting with Thanksgiving.
N. Nicknames: Unfortunately my only nickname is Deb, which my family members insist on calling me even though I despise it. I wish I had a cool nickname!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope!
P. Pet peeves: Rude, inconsiderate people.
Q. Quote from a movie: From "Office Space," in response to a comment that Peter has been missing work a lot lately, he says: "Can't say I've been missing it!" My husband and I quote this all. the. time. ;-)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 sister.
T. Time you wake up: Whenever the dogs jump off the bed and demand to be taken outside, which is always at least 30 minutes before the alarm goes off. Annoying!!
U. Underwear: Um yes?!
V. Vegetables you don't like: Cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late: Unexpected traffic issues.
X. X-rays you've had: dental and my leg when I broke it as a toddler.
Y. Yummy food you make: Enchiladas!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes and pandas
Anyone else want to play? Post this on your blog with your answers! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment