Sunday, September 12, 2010

Super Sunday

Does anyone else have any fun plans for today? I'm excited because I get to make a little trip to Anthro with my friend Sara this afternoon! We'll be cooking up a fun post for you this week about the things we try on. [Hint: Anthro + our favorite bunch of singing TV characters + fall styling!] ;-)

I'm also looking forward to trying on this:


Another thing I'm excited about today is that I just noticed that I'm close to 50 followers! Wow! Honestly, I never thought that even ten people would be interested in reading this blog, so this is beyond amazing. When I hit 50 I'll do a fun giveaway, so if you're a reader but haven't hit that "Follow" button yet, please help me get to the magic number. :-)

Have a great Sunday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. HI Debbie....have fun shopping....Im going to be doing a little bit of that shortly too.....congrats on your followers:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that dress, but I'm so afraid it will be too long on me as many dresses are. I haven't seen it in my store yet, but I can't wait until I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your exciting post coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 50 followers! I hope you get to try on the dress! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your Glee post on EA, so I can't wait for the Fall installment - how fun! That dress is gorgeous, and I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had fun!! I can't wait to see that dress on because I have had my eye on it!!

    ReplyDelete