Thursday, September 23, 2010

OOTD: Not too Shabby

If you'd like to enter to win my Fall GIVEAWAY, hop on over here! I'll take entries until Monday.

Now on to my OOTD....
I was already planning on wearing my Caranday look-alike dress from Shabby Apple today so I was delighted to see Ashley's outfit this morning at Anthropologie Girl. She looks lovely in all green, but since I don't have a green cardigan, I paired my dress with navy to coordinate with the navy sash. I wore this dress a few weeks ago with my navy Blooming Lattice cardigan but this time I substituted my navy Target cardigan with short sleeves. I'm also wearing my blue suede shoes. :-)



I'm off to campus now!

9 comments:

  1. This might be one of my favorite outfits of yours! This dress is simply PERFECT on you and I love the combo of navy and green. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit. I think the navy is perfect as well with the green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ashley are twiners today. You look so cute in that dress. I love it! I've been stocking ebay for the anthro version but I'm having no luck. Maybe I need to give the Shabby one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa & Cindi: Thanks! Glad you liked it!

    Lori: The Shabby Apple version is a pretty good substitute for the original. The Anthro version probably has nicer material but the Shabby Apple one has little sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress and need to order it! You look so pretty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jessica! You should definitely get this dress too. It would look great on you! Just so you know, it does run big, so size down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute! I've been lusting after the anthro version, but this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey debbie
    Whoever said "blue and green must never be seen" should take a look at your outfit and kick themselves. Lovely dress - i like the pleated skirt.
    Thanks
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, blue suede shoes! I love this dress, and you're looking not too shabby at all. I recently received my Ebay Blooming Lattice in the mail. I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete