Since I've hit 50 followers on my blog I thought I'd do a fun little giveaway as my way of saying thank you! I really appreciate everyone who reads and comments. :-) My favorite season is Fall so I wanted to put together a giveaway package with some Fall items. I stopped at World Market the other day to check out their pretty accessories and found this lovely
grey scarf. It reminds me of the ones I've seen at Anthro lately. I also love the candy selection at World Market because you can get things from other countries. I grabbed one of my favorite
chocolate treats to add to the giveaway package. The brand is Baci and I discovered it on a trip to Italy when I was a kid. I'm also including a
Starbucks giftcard so you can treat yourself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte (or your drink/snack of choice). This will all be packed up in this adorable
owl bag that I found at World Market.

Here's how to enter:
1. You must be a follower of this blog (click on the Follow button to the right if you haven't already done so). For one entry, post a comment letting me know you're a follower AND ask me a question to answer in a future post. I loved when Ashley did this for her giveaway and it generated a lot of fun things for her to write about. Also, make sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
2. For another entry, post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave me an additional comment with the link to your post.
This giveaway is open to ALL readers, US and International.
The giveaway will close on Monday, September 27, 2010 and one winner will be chosen at random and receive all of the items pictured above. I bought all of these items myself (not sponsored or paid for by World Market or Starbucks).
Aw, this is such a cute set! I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite book and why?
heatherpeck78(at)yahoo(dot)com
Ooh how you've tickled my fancy! Starbucks card...woo hoo! I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun giveaway!!! I am a follower and I have to ask, what got you into blogging? I'm always curious how other bloggers got their start!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, this is such a cute giveaway!! I also discovered Baci while in Italy...so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower & my question is if you could "steal" one celebrity's style, whose would it be and why?
designermee[at]gmail[dot]com
mmmm....starbucks....haha, I'm a peppermint mocha girl through and through!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, my question for you is:
What is your favorite thing about your life right now and why?
Yay! I love a good giveaway.
ReplyDeleteMy question is: When did you first discover Anthropologie?
Such a perfect gift for fall...that owl is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and have noticed you've done a lot of traveling. What is your favorite among the places you've visited and what place have you had yet to visit that is at the top of your list.
Love your blog & check in here every day.
Giveaway! Woo Hoo!! I'm a follower! Where is your most favorite place that you have traveled?
ReplyDeleteYay for World Market - one of my favorite stores! Great giveaway items! I am a follower, and I love your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteMy question: if you could could personify yourself as an animal, which animal would you choose and why?
Already a follower of your cute blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you most afraid of?
Triciathomas(at)gmail(dot)com
You know I'm a follower!! I saw that owl bag at World Market last weekend and loved it but Syd wasn't to keen on it! What's your most embarrassing moment?? :)
ReplyDeleteI was already following via google reader - but am now a "public" follower as well! Yay!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Baci! I am Italian and grew up with Baci, as well as all Perugina chocolates , especially during Easter when my grandparents would bring those huge hollowed out Perugina eggs with tiny little prices hidden inside.
That actually brings me to my question - What nationality are you? Do you have any traditions that you follow based on your family's culture?
elizabeth(dot)marianna(at)gmail(dot)com
Hi hunnie...I follow on Blogger...how about this...if you had to wear ONE designer the rest of your life, who would you pick and why?
ReplyDeleteFUN giveaway!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Statements in Fashion Blog
I'm a follower! Great giveaway Debbie!
ReplyDeleteWhat was the first item you purchased at Anthropologie and do you still wear it?
breakfastatgigis(at)ymail(dot)com
such a cute giveaway, thank you for the opportunity! i'm a follower, and my name is also debbie :)
ReplyDeleteis there a fashion trend that you used to wear growing up that makes you cringe when you think about it today? if not, is there a trend today that you'd like to see disappear?
debbie.possessions at gmail dot com
i also posted the giveaway on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://possessions.blogspot.com/2010/09/give-it-away-give-it-away-give-it-away.html
Thanks for the giveaway - love your blog.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever been approached by a reader/follower of your blog (while out in public)?
cavcpa@comcast.net
I follow now! :) My question is to you..can you explain more about your journey to higher education? How you know you were more inclined to your specific topic, etc. I am interested :).
ReplyDeleteoops...aweb@asu.edu
ReplyDeleteWow -- what an amazing giveaway! I'm a follower and love reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteJamie, thriftythreadsnyc@gmail.com
Hey.. I'm a new reader! I came over b/c I loved your plum, gray and brown combo. I will have to copy that as I own almost exactly the same stuff :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely giveaway - I'm in and a follower, of course!
ReplyDeleteAs for my Q - here's mine: We always hear about what other gals like/love/want. What do you dislike? From brands of clothes to types of clothes to everything else!
And I blogged about your giveaway here: http://respecttheshoes.blogspot.com/2010/09/other-peoples-blogs-style-blogger.html
ReplyDeletehi! i am a new follower of your blog! :D
ReplyDeletemy question: what made you start blogging?
whatmimiwrites@gmail.com
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
LOVE IT! I follow! :)
ReplyDeleteWhere do you get your best fashion inspiration from?
an_original_username AT comcast DOT net
Yay for giveaways! Thank you so much :-) I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteIf you could have any super power what would it be and why?
carlybrown82 (at) hotmail.com
Cute giveaway and I'm a follower! What is your most favorite thing to do and why??
ReplyDeleteDea
papitad@gmail.com
I'm a follower! LOVE the boots, I might have to invest in them myself :)
ReplyDeleteMy question - I've had an extremely difficult time finding bottoms that fit (particularly with pants and bc I'm tall 5'10). Were do you shop for pants/bottoms? Skirts can be too short!
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a follower and would love to win! What is one of your favorite fall pieces?
ReplyDelete