She was getting a little sleeping and yawning in this picture but she enjoyed the bright colors and music in the store and the sales people loved seeing the littlest Anthro fan. :-)
My mom got me the Colorblocked Sweater Skirt to wear on my first day back at school next week.
Did anyone else do any shopping this past weekend? It was a tax-free weekend in Florida so we got a little break on our purchases! :-)
That skirt is totally adorable on you! And good luck with your first day back :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that skirt - it's such a fantastic color. And awww, 3.5 weeks old! She's so teeny tiny and sweet!
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute that Maia had her first trip to Anthro at 3.5 weeks old! I see a future anthroholic in the making :)
ReplyDeleteLove that skirt on you!
Baby's first shopping trip - and I'm sure it won't be her last! You look fantastic in that sweater skirt - I've got my eye on the grey version!
ReplyDeleteso cute, what a fun day for you two! And I love your new skirt!
ReplyDelete