Yesterday was my first day back at school teaching twice a week for a few hours. Luckily my husband gets to work from home on those two days so he was able to take care of Maia while I was gone. He said she did great! I missed her a lot though.
Here's my first day of school outfit:
Color-Blocked Sweater Skirt (Anthropologie)
White Blouse (Ann Taylor)
Necklace (Anthropologie)
Wedges (Target)
And a couple of cute Maia pictures ;-)
Happily gazing at her Aunt Gina:
Snoozing:
Debbie, you look great (can't believe you just had a baby), and Maia is such a doll! I love that skirt. I wonder how long it'll take for it to make sale...
ReplyDeleteBoth you and Maia look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! I need to come do some pictures of Maia soon!
ReplyDeleteWow you're going back to work aleady! Super mum or what! Is that normal in the US to not take a lot of time off? I don't know anything about maternity/paternity leave over there. I finished work last friday and am technically on holiday now until my EDD (10 days to go!) then my maternity leave starts. I'm not going back to work until March 2012!
ReplyDelete