

Showing off the "tail" on the back of the dress:

Caught mid-twirl. I look huge here! haha! :-)

I've really enjoyed doing this blog over the last year and it has been so much fun getting to know others through their blogs too. I'm looking forward to another year! Here are some highlights from this year and my goals for future blogging:
A Few of my Favorite Posts from the Year:
1. Baby Announcement post -- I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the well wishes and support I've received! About 9 more weeks and she'll be here!!
2. Anthro + Glee: Back to School Edition (combining my favorite show, my favorite store, and a fun time with one of my oldest & dearest friends)
3. My Anthro Review of my beloved Berry-Stitched Boots
4. Meeting Carol from In Pursuit of Pretty Things
5. Trip Planning (Packing): Anthro Style (for my trip to San Diego last summer)
6. Doing Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge last summer
7. List of my favorite things that I kicked off my blog with a year ago!
8. Year in Review post on New Years Eve with my top 5 outfits
Goals for this year:
1. Post regular baby updates and pictures ;-)
2. Do more book reviews
3. Continue my Travel Tuesday series (starting again on Tuesday with our recent vacation pictures)
4. Do more Anthro reviews
Thanks for reading! I hope you'll all stick with me for another year as I undergo some big changes (motherhood, hopefully graduating & getting a new job) and continue to blog about my outfits and my love of Anthropologie. :-)
Happy blogiversary, girl! You are looking fab!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary! That dress looks great on you, and I can't believe how close you are to having your sweet baby girl in your arms!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!!! How exciting:) Love the OOTD!
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never! I'm finally able to comment on blogs! Happy Blog Anniversary! I love checking in with you and look forward to another great year of posts!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely fabulous in the dress and have reminded me that I totally need to break out my Crop Patterns dress!
Happy one year, Debbie! You are looking amazing! I'm so excited for you, expecting your first little one. My first was a girl too! Not much longer for you to go at all... i'm a bit jealous, I must admit! Hope you're feeling well, and sleeping...ha! How's that again? I forget....:)
ReplyDelete