Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OOTD & Cardigan Review #1

I can't believe it's already Wednesday! As usual, I'm behind on my blogging and this outfit is actually from a few days ago. It's kind of a boring outfit (although I do love pairing purple and chocolate brown together) but I wanted to use this as an opportunity to do the first of several reviews of some short-sleeve cardigans that I've gotten recently. Living in Florida, short-sleeve cardigans are a great wardrobe staple, but they are surprisingly hard to find! Over the last two years I haven't found many, but this spring they seem to be everywhere. I promise to review the rest of my finds this week, but let's start with this cute purple one from Kohls. Pictures first, then my review at the bottom:



These pictures were taken a few days ago during a walk in the park along the river just a few blocks from our house.





I got this purple cardigan on sale at Kohls a few weeks ago. It looks like the only color still available online is peachy-orange but check your stores for purple and black (and possibly other colors) since I saw all three at mine the other day. I of course chose this lovely violet purple shade since it's my favorite color. ;-) I'd say this cardigan runs pretty true to size. It's a nice light weight without being see-through or cheap looking. It didn't seem to wrinkle too easily which is always a plus and it's machine washable. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something to wear over sleeveless summer dresses.

2 comments:

  1. You look SO GOOD Debbie, I am jealous of how cute you are carrying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's an awesome cardi...I so agree with you. Where are all the short sleeve cardis? All you can find is 3/4 sleeves! Great choice...

    ReplyDelete