Saturday, May 29, 2010

June Anthropologie Catalog Favorites




There are some beautiful things in the new June Anthropologie catalog!

I love the lavender color of the Tiny Windows Dress. This hasn’t appeared yet in my local store, but there are already some good reviews of it online (see Carol’s review at In Pursuit of Pretty Things and the British Anthropologi(e)st’s review). I am a little worried though that some have said the sleeves are tight.

The Time Gone By Dress is beautiful too. I love the vintage look to it but I’m afraid the color might not work on my pale skin.

The Scribbled Bouquet Cardigan is really cute. I like the colors and the flower appliqués and stitching makes it quirky in a good way.

The Dusky Road Mary-Janes caught my eye too. The beautiful blue color and cute topstitching are really unique. They’re pretty pricey but maybe they’ll go on sale eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment