Thursday, October 13, 2011

OOTD: Wearing Maia's favorite color

It's been too long since my last post! In addition to spending lots of time with my baby girl, it's been a busy fall semester at school. I have been taking some OOTD pics though so I'll try to catch up next week and post them.

Here's today's outfit. Recently we discovered that Maia's favorite color is yellow. She loves the yellow duck and giraffe in her animal book, and her favorite toy is her golden-yellow musical lion we call Leo. So she definitely liked my outfit today with the bright yellow cardigan. This color makes her smile really big and giggle. It's SO cute!!


Green-Striped Dress (Shabby Apple)
Yellow Cardigan (Target)
Belt (Target)
Shoes (Target)

My little girl is almost 3 months old now and I can't believe how big she's getting! This is one of my favorite pictures of her lately. I love this flower dress from her Aunt. :-)

3 comments:

  1. We NEED to get together soon....I have lots of presents for Maia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: Just sent you a text about possibly visiting tomorrow! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete