This weekend we made a little trip to the beach and Maia got to dip her toes in the ocean for the first time. She didn't seem to mind the water at all! We had planned to sit with her on the edge of the water but couldn't find a bathing suit or swimmy diapers small enough so I just put her in a tank top and regular diaper and held her over the water, putting her feet in up to her ankles. I think she liked the squishy feel of the wet sand. Isn't she cute in her ridiculously large sun hat?! ;-) We went late in the afternoon and I had her covered in sunscreen just to make sure she didn't get too much sun.

Here we are standing by the water, enjoying the ocean breeze.

All three of us after lunch with the grandparents:

Have a great week everyone! I've got so much work to do this week that I'm glad we had a nice, relaxing weekend before the craziness begins. :-)
Debbie, you look adorable in that hat! And Maia too, of course.
ReplyDelete