Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OOTD: Purple & Brown

I'm up early this morning working on Midterm grades that are due this afternoon, so I thought I'd do a quick post of yesterday's outfit. It's not so bad being up early when I've got a smiling little baby next to me on the couch. She's such a happy baby in the morning that she makes me smile in spite of my usual morning grouchiness. :-)

This wasn't a super-exciting outfit but this dress was so comfortable that I fell asleep in it on the couch after dinner. It got a little warmer during the day then I expected so the tights and boots weren't really necessary, but I liked them anyway. This is my first time wearing these new boots on the blog. I got them recently from JCPennys on sale. I've been wanting a pair of Steve Madden knock-offs and these are pretty good quality.



Purple Dress (Target)
Brown Sweater (NY&Co)
Braided Belt (Anthropologie)
Brown tights (Walmart)
Boots (JCPennys)

No comments:

Post a Comment