My birthday is this weekend and Christmas is right around the corner so I thought it would be fun to share my wishlist. I'd love to hear what's at the top of your Christmas wishlist as well! Also, if you have any fun ideas for things that you're getting your husband/boyfriend/significant other, please share them. My husband has given me a few good ideas but I'd love to get him a cool surprise gift too. :-)
My wishlist:
Hallowed Halls Oxfords from Anthro:

My favorite perfume:

New Harry Potter book about the films
Harry Potter Film Wizardry
Gold Field Skirt from Anthro:

Cool bag from Fossil:

DVD of
The Young Victoria:

What's on your wishlist?
I have no idea what's on my wishlist besides Anthro. I need to compile a list for a blog post. I love the Young Victoria. Such a great movie. The shoes and purse are too cute.
ReplyDeleteLove that movie so! My wishlist has a similar Anthro bent to it, I know you're shocked. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat movie's waiting for me in my netflix queue. My wishlist right now consists of some big ticket items for the home, like a bedroom furniture set, a coffee table, and a new u-shaped couch! Haha...but some anthro items wouldn't hurt either.
ReplyDeleteAs for husband gifts, I have no idea!!! My guy tend to like electronics and cars. I did get him a special tree ornament this year though. I had our house hand painted onto an ornament...so hopefully it'll arrive before xmas. :)
I need to try out that perfume, I'm always looking for a great scent. And I need to see that movie now! My wishlist is mostly anthro and a watch from coach.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY for this weekend Debbie! Loving those Anthro Oxfords.
ReplyDeleteMy wish for the Spinning LAce dress has already been granted by my wonderful hubby :-)
I guess i would like the Peggy Sue next. Hmmm...that and few new pairs of shoes...
I've never seen that Harry Potter book before, but I want it!
ReplyDeleteOh, I've not seen The Young Victoria - why haven't I seen it? Need to add to my Netflix queue. Great list, Debbie! That skirt is on my list too. =D
ReplyDeleteI hope you get lots of goodies from your wishlist! I'm getting my dh a North Face coat, mats for his car and a snowblower - what can I say, he's been good and paid all the Anthro bills this year, lol.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy birthday and lots of presents for both your birthday and christmas! Husband might get himself a new tv but he usually doesn't want anything. I usually just ask to go after christmas shopping for my christmas presents.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Those shoes! Could you telefax them to me via internet connection to wear with my oh-so-perfect-but-could-use-a-little-lift-from-an-adorable-pair-of-shoes outfit??? Gahh...if only they had had something similar when I was shopping YESTERDAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the Scarf-Tied Oxford -- I can see them looking so cute with your Southward Stop Shirtdress!
I'll be getting the BF animals this Christmas -- or, to be more precise, adopting a gorilla from the Diane Fossey Foundation and donating some farm animals in is name via World Vision. He knows about those two gifts, but I also found a pair of Chukka boots for him that will be his surprise gift. He was eying them for a good 10 minutes in Lord and Taylor, so I know he really liked them.
Happy Birthday to you Debbie. I always love an Anthro Gift Card. Although this year I could use a tripod. My BF wants new Nike's. He's easy. Love the Fossil Bag. So cute! And who wouldn't like the Oxfords. Hope all your wishes come true.
ReplyDeleteI am desperately craving the hallowed halls as wall - they are so dang pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fantastic birthday!
ReplyDeleteThose Oxford shoes from Antho are on my wishlist, too. Along with the D'Armee dress, Refined Cord dress, Bowtie boots, Je Ne Sais shirt....well you get the idea. :)