Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Photos

I'm back with pictures!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with those you love. We had a great time visiting family. It even got chilly here in Florida so it sure felt Christmasy! I hope no one got stuck because of the storms. My parents flew out yesterday to see my sister and their flight was delayed but they still managed to get there late last night.

Here are some of my recent holiday outfits, featuring some of my Christmas and birthday gifts:


My mom got me the Tria Sweater Skirt and Hallowed Halls Oxfords and I had to wear them immediately on Christmas Day! Kim (Anthroholic), I thought of you when I opened this gift and also another "Kim" skirt from my mother-in-law (the tiered Ruche skirt you also have) -- I'll be looking back at your OOTD's for inspiration! ;-) I think these shoes are my new favorites. They are so cute AND comfortable! I wore them all day without a single blister or pinched toe.


Here's a cute shot of my husband and little Jefferson sitting by some of their Christmas loot! ;-)


This was my Christmas Eve outfit. I wanted to wear my pretty new cord skirt that I got for my birthday and I thought it paired nicely with this ruffly blouse and black cardigan.




This last picture is actually from a couple of weeks ago on my birthday. We spent the day sight-seeing in a couple of cute lake-towns in central Florida, went to a huge antique market, ate dinner at Macaroni Grill, and then I got to go shopping at not one, but TWO fabulous malls in Orlando. I'm holding the bags with my presents from my husband: the Peppered & Striped Skirt from Anthro and my favorite perfume from Nordstrom. It was a fantastic birthday!

Enjoy the last week of the year everyone! 2011 will be here before we know it! :-)

10 comments:

  1. I love the outfit in your second to last picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..you guys are so cute. I love that tria skirt on you. It looks like it was just made for you. Your hubby and dog...cute! I'm glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in your Christmas and Birthday outfits - and I love that you got even more goodies too - nice!!! I'm going to have to try the Hallowed Halls with the Tria Skirt - they are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! I adore both of those skirts and that polka dot dress is fantastic!

    I wish I'd known you were in Orlando! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great holiday with lots of great loot to show for it :) I absolutely love the Hallowed Halls Oxfords and can understand why you'd want to wear them immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look fabulous in all your looks, Debbie! The tria and field skirts both look fantastic on you! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had the perfect christmas and birthday. And your outfits were perfect as well -love the Tria on you! Wish you and yours a blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty holiday outfits Debbie! The Tria skirt fits you like a dream - your mum has such fine taste.
    How good of your hubby to get you the peppered and striped skirt for your bday :-) he's a good boy!
    You look gorgeous in the mullany too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all such gorgeous outfits. The Hallowed Halls seem absolutely made to be worn with the Tria Skirt -- a natural pairing. And the Mullany dress looks so lovely on you -- classic and fun at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Tria skirt looks great on you. I'm glad you were able to get the Hallowed Halls, such cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete