Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Pumpkin

These are some pictures from last week that I forgot to post. I love that it's finally fall here! Maia got her own tiny pumpkin -- it's just her size. :-)

My little pumpkin in her cute hat:



Comfy fall outfit:



Black Dress (Ann Taylor Outlet)
Brown Sweater (Steinmart)
Belt (Target)
Black knit tights (Target)
Boots (JCPennys)

4 comments:

  1. You and Maia look adorable - and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words: wear (some) makeup. any. please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, that is totally uncalled for, rude, and hurtful. Debbie looks fabulous as is!

    And Debbie...I certainly hope you're doing well and enjoying adorable little Maia! Hope to hear from you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,

    I hope all is well and that you enjoyed the holidays with Maia! She's too cute, I come to your blog often to check for updates and my 2 year old always gets so excited to see her photo and shouts 'Mommy, it's the baby with the pumpkin!' :-) We need updates!

    Again, hope all is well, miss not seeing your posts.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete